Top Posts & Pages
- When to use Delegation, Notification, or Observation in iOS
- How to Close JDBC Resources Properly - Every Time
- Securing your Spring App using 2FA
- Spring Data REST and Projections
- Performance Comparison Between Node.js and Java EE For Reading JSON Data from CouchDB
- The Beacon Experiments: Low-Energy Bluetooth Devices in Action
- Playing with Play Framework 2.3.x: REST, pipelines, and Scala
- Will Swift be the next king of server side development?
- Asynchronous Code Design with Node.js
Category Archives: Agile
Yow! Brisbane 2011 I recently had the pleasure of attending the Brisbane Yow! Conference. This was a great conference with talks to interest developers across many languages platforms and experience. This blog is a summary of the more interesting talks … Continue reading
Representatives from Shine Technologies attended the DevOps Down Under conference in Melbourne last Friday and Saturday. In this post I thought I’d cover a couple of the more interesting trends that came up at the conference.
I thought it was about time I should put together a simple guide on using Jenkins to build your iOS application – and for those of us that use the awesome testflightapp.com website for managing our iOS app distribution for … Continue reading
Shine has posted a new article which highlights the great work we have done in the Continuous Delivery domain.
Some people love it, others hate it – many people just don’t get it. So what is Test Driven Development ? Wikipedia has a page on it, there are heaps of blogs talking about it and our own Ben Teese … Continue reading
So what’s in a name … ? Does it matter what you call your chunks of work ? In many ways it doesn’t – different people use the terms inter-changeably. Sprint is specifically a Scrum term, XP tends to use … Continue reading