Top Posts & Pages
- How to Close JDBC Resources Properly - Every Time
- When to use Delegation, Notification, or Observation in iOS
- The Beacon Experiments: Low-Energy Bluetooth Devices in Action
- Securing your Spring App using 2FA
- Spring Data REST and Projections
- Will Swift be the next king of server side development?
- Performance Comparison Between Node.js and Java EE For Reading JSON Data from CouchDB
- Playing with Play Framework 2.3.x: REST, pipelines, and Scala
- Asynchronous Code Design with Node.js
Daily Archives: November 14, 2011
Synchronising advanced data structures with a backend sucks. Especially when the sync is both ways; user updates to server, server updates to user. Couchbase for Mobile attempts to solve this issue by bringing CouchDb and it’s spiffy replication to Android.