Top Posts & Pages
- YOW Conference - Melbourne highlights
- Continuous Deployment of iOS Apps with Jenkins and TestFlight
- Building a shared calendar with Backbone.js and FullCalendar: A step-by-step tutorial
- Performance Comparison Between Node.js and Java EE For Reading JSON Data from CouchDB
- Asynchronous Code Design with Node.js
Daily Archives: November 14, 2011
Synchronising advanced data structures with a backend sucks. Especially when the sync is both ways; user updates to server, server updates to user. Couchbase for Mobile attempts to solve this issue by bringing CouchDb and it’s spiffy replication to Android.