Top Posts & Pages
- Rich Object Models and Angular.js
- The Beacon Experiments: Low-Energy Bluetooth Devices in Action
- When to use Delegation, Notification, or Observation in iOS
- Continuous Deployment of iOS Apps with Jenkins and TestFlight
- Performance Comparison Between Node.js and Java EE For Reading JSON Data from CouchDB
Daily Archives: November 14, 2011
Synchronising advanced data structures with a backend sucks. Especially when the sync is both ways; user updates to server, server updates to user. Couchbase for Mobile attempts to solve this issue by bringing CouchDb and it’s spiffy replication to Android.